Information Age Magazine July 2017 features
Business Transformation: Digital transformation, with the right technology and people in place, can transform a business from a caterpillar to a butterfly
Also in this issue:
- Top ten digital trends: Information Age identifies the top ten digital trends facing the enterprise, including 5G, virtual reality and AI
- Britains digital hole: How can businesses ensure they get the right talent to successfully navigate the digital landscape?
- Greggs bakes in transformation: Bakery chain Greggs nears the end of a digital transformation that will arm its fight in the competitive food-on-the-go market
- Surviving digital: Digital transformation is now a CEO priority because it is a matter of surviving in an increasingly competitive environment
- Culture clash: Cultural issues are the biggest obstacle to digital transformation as the digital cultural divide widens by 7% in six years